Monday, May 4, 2009

Monogram Monday!


I will always remember my first Louis Vuitton. It was a mini Speedy passed on to me from my mother at the ripe age of five. From that day on, I have always loved that monogram print...until a few years ago. Trying to maintain some sense of individuality, I retired my Vuitton bags. Over the past couple years, it seems like every other person in America carries a Louis. Some are authentic, some are knock-offs but either way, everywhere from Rodeo Drive to Madison Avenue is littered with the LV print.

In an attempt to keep up with competitor Goyard's personalized service, Louis Vuitton has introduced customized painting to their repertoire. For an extra fee, one can get their initials, crest, or other symbol hand painted on their Louis Vuitton. It may seem frivolous, but it will add a personal, preppy flair to the old LV sitting in your closet. Check it out at www.louisvuitton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment